With proper care and cleaning, a pair of UGG Australia™ boots,
shoes, slippers or sandals can bring you years of comfort, style, and enjoyment.
Follow UGG Australia's
simple, straightforward instructions to keep your sheepskin footwear ship-shape
all year round!
Sheepskin is naturally water resistant and therefore small amounts
of moisture will not seep through or damage it. For further protection, treat
UGG Australia Water & Stain Repellent; to treat stains or for overall cleaning,
use UGG Australia Cleaner & Conditioner.
Prior to wearing your UGG Australia footwear, be sure to treat
it with UGG Australia Water & Stain Repellent as follows:
- Spray the
sheepskin surface with UGG Australia Water & Stain Repellant
evenly, until it appears wet but not soaked.
- Let boots dry naturally for
at least 24 hours. Do NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight
- Lightly brush in
one direction with a very soft bristle suede-nubuck brush to raise the sheepskin
nap and natural tracking.
To clean UGG footwear (or any other sheepskin footwear),
please carefully follow the instructions below:
- Hand-wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Moisten entire surface of sheepskin footwear with clean, cold water.
- Dilute UGG Cleaner & Conditioner with 1/2 water and 1/2 Cleaner & Conditioner.
- Apply a small amount of diluted Cleaner & Conditioner to a clean,
wet sponge. DO NOT apply UGG Cleaner & Conditioner directly onto the
- Gently scrub to clean entire area. Sheepskin has a delicate surface, which
can be damaged if scrubbed aggressively, or with undiluted concentration.
- Rinse in clean, cold water, do not soak boot.
- Lightly stuff with paper to hold shape, and allow to dry naturally and
slowly. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once your sheepskin footwear is dry, lightly brush with a very soft suede/nubuck
brush in one direction only.
Please note that when properly used, UGG Stain and Water Repellent will
help to prevent stains, and UGG Cleaner & Conditioner will help
to remove/reduce stains. Like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and
all stains can be
prevented or removed.
With proper care and cleaning, you can expect your footwear
to last longer, but we do not guarantee that it will remove all stains nor
Specialty Product Care for Fancy Sheepskin, Fancy Suede, and all
Cleaning Instructions for Classic Metallics, Paisley, Mosaic,
Boots, Croc, Floral, Classic Cardy, Sweater Knit, and Specialty Suede:
History of Sheepskin Boots